The VETS' Safe and Clean Commitment
The health and safety of our guests, artists, and staff is The VETS' top priority.
The VETS will continue to monitor and follow the guidance of local and national health officials including:
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- The Rhode Island Department of Health
Our commitment to health and safety begins before you arrive. This includes:
- Sanitizing theatre seating areas, backstage areas, lobbies, restrooms, concessions, box offices, lounges and gallery walkways.
- Installing highly-rated filtration throughout our heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems resulting in enhanced air quality.
- Monitoring staff health with temperature and daily symptom checks.
- Reducing capacities in lobbies and other areas to allow for social distancing.
- Guests entering will experience contacless security and ticket scanning.
- Ticketing modifications, like mobile ticket delivery to reduce direct contact.
- Contactless concessions including only prepackaged food items and cashless transactions.
The VETS has partnered with Clorox and Purell, leaders in sanitation and hygiene, to maintain a healthy environment.
- Touchless Purell stations can be found throughout the building for your convenience.
- Touchless Purell soap dispensers can be found in every restroom.
- Daily building sanitation utilizing the latest in Clorox Total 360 Equipment.
Know before you go!
What to expect when entering The VETS.
Enhanced health and safety through GBAC STAR™ Accreditation.
The VETS has achieved GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation, a Division of ISSA - The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association, to prevent and respond to outbreaks through strict cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention protocols.
The VETS is committed to providing the safest environment possible. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
Thank you for joining us. We look forward to seeing you soon!