Box Office Info
The VETS on-site box office is only open on days of events. Please call (401) 421.ARTS (2787) for The VETS' on-site box office hours of operations on show days.
To purchase tickets in person for events at The VETS, please visit:
- Providence Performing Arts Center
220 Weybosset Street
Providence, RI 02903
PPAC/The VETS Box Office Hours
- On-Season Box Office hours are Mon-Fri 10:00am-5:00pm; Sat 10am-2pm.
- Summer hours are Mon-Thur 10:00am-3:00pm (Summer dates vary).
- Service charges will apply to phone orders and internet orders. No additional fees are charged for in person sales.
Ticket Holder Buyer Assurance
The safety of our guests, staff members, and our community is The VETS’ top priority.
The VETS’ Ticket Holder Buyer Assurance is available for all shows during our 2020/2021 season.
- If a local or state government has any restrictions in place prohibiting events at venues such as The VETS, and your show is cancelled, you will automatically receive a refund – you do not need to take any action.
- If your show is postponed or rescheduled, we will automatically move your tickets to the new performance date.
- If you have been ill, including having a temperature at any time in the two weeks prior to your performance, please contact our Box Office and you will receive a credit toward the purchase of tickets to another show at The VETS.