- Add to Calendar Dec 15 / Friday@ 7:30 PM 7:30 PM On Sale Soon
- Add to Calendar Dec 16 / Saturday@ 1:00 PM 1:00 PM On Sale Soon
- Add to Calendar Dec 16 / Saturday@ 6:30 PM 6:30 PM On Sale Soon
- Add to Calendar Dec 17 / Sunday@ 1:00 PM 1:00 PM On Sale Soon
- Add to Calendar Dec 17 / Sunday@ 6:30 PM 6:30 PM On Sale Soon
- Add to Calendar Dec 20 / Wednesday@ 7:30 PM 7:30 PM On Sale Soon
- Add to Calendar Dec 21 / Thursday@ 7:30 PM 7:30 PM On Sale Soon
- Add to Calendar Dec 22 / Friday@ 1:00 PM 1:00 PM On Sale Soon
- Add to Calendar Dec 22 / Friday@ 7:30 PM 7:30 PM On Sale Soon
- Add to Calendar Dec 23 / Saturday@ 1:00 PM 1:00 PM On Sale Soon
- Add to Calendar Dec 23 / Saturday@ 6:30 PM 6:30 PM On Sale Soon
- Add to Calendar Dec 24 / Sunday@ 11:00 AM 11:00 AM On Sale Soon
“Thoroughly charming and enchanting.” – Broadway World
This not to be missed holiday spectacular, the Nutcracker brings magic to life for all ages. The awe-inspiring production features spectacular sets and costumes, charming Nutcracker & Mouse King characters (designed by Big Nazo Lab), stunning, brand new magic tricks, and dozens of delightful young dancers performing alongside the Ballet RI (formerly Festival Ballet Providence) company of world-class resident artists.
Make memories with the ones you love at Ballet RI’s The Nutcracker!
Chor. Yury Yanowsky
Music: Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Tickets are available for purchase online, by phone at (401) 421-ARTS (2787), or at the PPAC Box Office located at 220 Weybosset Street in downtown Providence. Box Office Hours are M-F, 10A–5P; Sat 10A-2P. Summer hours are M-Th 10A-3P. The VETS on-site Box Office is only open on show days. Children under the age of six are not permitted to attend performances unless it is designated as a family show. Please call the Box Office at (401) 421-2787 to see which shows are appropriate for younger children. All persons regardless of age are required to have a ticket for family shows. Ticket pricing subject to change without notice.
Special group pricing for groups of 10 or more.
Health & Safety Information
Proof of vaccine or negative COVID-19 test are not requred. Masks are optional and welcome.
Directions & Parking
Due to ongoing roadwork, road closures and alternate traffic patterns may be in effect. Please plan accordingly.
Our guests' safety is our top priority. Due to enhanced security, walk-through metal detectors are now used at all performances. Suitcases, firearms, and weapons of any kind are not allowed in the building. All bags will be searched upon arrival. Please arrive 35-45 minutes early for entry into the building.
Food & Drink
Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the theatre. We invite you to enjoy any snack or beverage purchased at The VETS during the performance in your seat. All bars only accept cashless options including credit, debit, and mobile payments.