Professional Facilities Management, Inc. (PFM) is a wholly-owned for-profit subsidiary of Providence Performing Arts Center, incorporated in 1988 in response to a growing need for objective evaluation management of small-to-medium-sized performing arts facilities in geographically-diverse locations.
One of the first companies of its kind, PFM’s business is focused on what we know and do best – performing arts “product”. Our corporate mission – to bring a wide variety of programming to the broadest audience while maintaining financial responsibility and sensitivity to local constituency needs – has guided PFM to past successes and promises future growth.
PFM is governed by a Board of Directors who contribute successful business experience, entrepreneurial spirit, and a bottom line focus.
PFM Venues Include
- Providence Performing Arts Center, Providence, RI
- Durham Performing Arts Center, Durham, NC
- Veterans Memorial Auditorium, Providence, RI
- The Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts Greensboro, NC
- Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall, Fort Myers, FL
- FSW Sun Coast Credit Union Arena, Fort Myers, FL