Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Friday, May 10th at 7:30pm
Saturday, May 11th at 7:30pm
Sunday, May 12th at 2:00pm
The iconic story of love and deception.
Perhaps the best-loved and most famous ballet the world has ever known, Swan Lake is a masterpiece of dance and music, rich with drama and glowing with grace. The ballet weaves together a story of young love and wicked deception against a backdrop of Tchaikovsky’s lush, passionate score. Audiences around the world have been enchanted by the timeless grace and beauty of Swan Lake. Elegant sets and breathtaking choreography are sure to make this a beloved memory for audiences of all ages.
Music: Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Choreography: Milica Bijelic, Mihailo Djuric
Experience Festival Ballet Providence presents Swan Lake together as a group - with discounted tickets starting at just $15.00 per person for groups of 10 or more!
About PSE Group Events
PSE Group Events offer large groups the chance to see some of the best shows, concerts and sporting events appearing at the Dunk each year, and include many other great benefits:
- Discounted ticket pricing for all group members
- Great seats together as a group
- Organizational materials provided - including customized flyers and sign-up sheets
- Dedicated group sales representative to assist you at each step of the group process
Click here to learn more about PSE Agency + Group Events at the Dunkin' Donuts Center.
*PSE group event prices subject to change. Group event availability subject to change.
- Groups & Partnerships
- Group Events
- Paw Patrol Live! Race To The Rescue
- Festival Ballet Providence: Mirrors
- An Acoustic Evening with Lyle Lovett and John Hiatt
- Tap Dogs
- Patton Oswalt
- Defending the Caveman
- Cruel Intentions: The 90s Musical
- FirstWorks Black Violin Classical Boom Tour
- Wild Kratts Live 2.0
- PJ Masks Save The Day Live!
- Festival Ballet Providence presents Swan Lake
- Postmodern Jukebox: Welcome to the Twenties 2.0
- About Partnerships
- Partnership E-Brochure
- The Vets Sponsors
- Meeting & Special Events Space
- About PSE Agency